10 Juni 2016

Spam Alarm, aber nett

Da freue ich mich dass zum ersten Mal seit gefühlt immer endlich mal wieder ein Blog Eintrag kommentiert wird und dann ist es nur ein Spammer mit zig Links unter seinem Text.

Da der Text an sich aber doch irgendwie ganz nett war will ich ihn nicht komplett löschen:

"You have a nice blog! I love it, I am very entertained and I learned a lot! I will follow all your posts everyday! You are a genius indeed and all of your words are meaningful, I will promote your blog to my friends and I am very sure they will also like your blog!"

Ah... Thanks. Appreciate that. If you want to establish any kind of religious cult due to my meaningful words of wisdom: just give me a message, I will happily provide some relics if you promise me that they don't end up on ebay, mate!

Keine Kommentare: